620 Catalina 18" Chair with Pewter Finish and Canter Earth Seat
Click to enlarge image(s)
620 Catalina 18" Chair w/ Pewter Finish and Canter Earth Seat
Customize your very own chair with the help of Holland Bar Stool Co. This Pewter Finish Catalina chair has a contemporary design and provides superb back support for exceptional comfort. The frame is made from commercial quality 16 gauge, 1 1/4 inch tube steel with solid mig welded joints to guarantee strength and durability. The powder coated finish resists chips and scratches and ensures a long-lasting, rich appearance. The wood seats are 1 1/4 inch solid hardwood (oak or maple) and are dished for amazing posterior comfort, making sitting for minutes or hours a pleasure. The cushion seats are of the highest quality as well, utilizing a breathable, commercial grade vinyl or fabric. At the heart of the cushion is 2 1/2 inches of highly-dense, US made foam that provides maximum support and will not breakdown in a couple years. You won't find a higher quality chair on the market. If you are going to finish your dining area or just need a side chair - do it right, with a chair from the Holland Bar Stool Co. ** 5 year residential structural frame warranty **
Features and Benefits:
- 18" Seat Height - Ideal for 29-31" Table/Desk Heights
- Heavy-duty, Pewter Finish Powder Coated, 16 Gauge Steel Frame with Solid Mig Welded Construction - BIFMA Load Tested to 750 lbs without Failure
- Generously Upholstered 2 1/2" Padded Seat with High Density Foam - Made in USA
- Upholstery is a PVC Free, GREENGUARD CERTIFIED, Anti Microbial & Bacterial, Leather-Look Canter Thatch Vinyl with an impressive 1,000,000 Double Rub Durability
- Chair BIFMA Load Tested to 750 lbs without Failure - Fully Assembled
- 18" Seat Height
- 5 year residential structural frame warranty
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Finish your bar with 620 Catalina chairs that are designed for 750 lbs! Brought to you by Team Bar Stools.